Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26588 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,750 ₦ (14,104 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)