Cost of living comparison between Mosul, Iraq and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27046 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,750 ₦ (13,865 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (31 minutes ago)