Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 224.114 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 425,779 ₦ (1,900KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 398,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)