Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.075 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 418,851 ₦ (2,477KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (40 minutes ago)