Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.332 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 439,065 ₦ (R$ 4,465) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 422,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (44 minutes ago)