Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.680 NGN / KMF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,417 ₦ (6,499 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (25 minutes ago)