Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.230 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,549,688 ₦ (€7,472) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)