Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 336.073 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 48% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,893,172 ₦ (€8,609) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)