Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.218 NGN / UYU *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 359,275 ₦ ($U32,027) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (44 minutes ago)