Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.379 NGN / UYU *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 449,837 ₦ ($U39,532) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)