Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.263 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 6,300 ₦ ($b121) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 800 BYN (34 minutes ago)