Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.335 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 6,400 ₦ ($b122) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 20 B/. (about 1 hour ago)