Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12233 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 594,401 ₦ (COL$4,858,971) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 564,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)