Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12592 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 586,875 ₦ (COL$4,660,737) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)