Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.445 NGN / JMD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,646 ₦ (J$1,491) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)