Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 333.156 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 73% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 675,946 ₦ (€2,029) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)