Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.230 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 62% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,125,744 ₦ (€5,095) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)