Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.527 NGN / LRD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,609,715 ₦ (739,824 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (25 minutes ago)