Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.844 NGN / LRD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,482,668 ₦ (645,784 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,180,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)