Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.673 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 395,254 ₦ (Mex$ 21,167) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 377,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (38 minutes ago)