Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 15.454 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 399,087 ₦ (Mex$ 25,824) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)