Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.139 NGN / TTD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 44% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,570,508 ₦ (29,009 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)