Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.257 NGN / TTD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 41% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,624,102 ₦ (31,079 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)