Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.018 NGN / TTD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 41% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,652,935 ₦ (56,423 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)