Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.526 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,071,269 ₦ (Shilling303,860) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 947,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (22 minutes ago)