Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.010 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,228,854 ₦ (Shilling740,602) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)