Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.055 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 341,516 ₦ (Shilling111,792) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)