Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33099 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,396,247 ₦ (₩7,239,570) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)