Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 NGN / SOS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 9,654,346 ₦ (16,451,487 S) in Mogadishu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)