Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 222.176 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 525,727 ₦ (2,366 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)