Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.010 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 45% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,618 ₦ (₨1,202) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (33 minutes ago)