Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.499 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 896,558 ₦ (RM9,907) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 798,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)