Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.516 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 749,942 ₦ (RM8,873) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (29 minutes ago)