Cost of living comparison between Minya, Egypt and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 34.347 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 3,750 ₦ (E£ 109) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (36 minutes ago)