Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.026 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 382,477 ₦ (4,345TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)