Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.614 NGN / UYU
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 254,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 231,181 ₦ ($U18,327) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)