Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.315 NGN / UYU
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 225,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 198,870 ₦ ($U17,576) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)