Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.760 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 77,590 ₦ (5,639₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)