Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,051 prices entered by 557 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 240.774 NGN / AUD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,343,717 ₦ (AU$9,734) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)