Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,406 prices entered by 644 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 275.560 NGN / AUD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 22% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,152,502 ₦ (AU$4,182) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 944,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)