Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.795 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 432,370 ₦ (₨90,164) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)