Cost of living comparison between Medea, Algeria and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.765 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,308 ₦ (1,197 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)