Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,826,412 ₦ ($5,145) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,440,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)