Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00458 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 473 ₦ (Bs 103,239) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 370 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (36 minutes ago)