Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.480 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 93% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,777,325 ₦ (Bs 119,993) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)