Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.581 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 97% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,619,663 ₦ (Bs 146,282) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)