Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.580 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 97% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,074,144 ₦ (Bs 97,346) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)