Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.808 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 115% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,762,407 ₦ (Bs 160,926) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,680,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)