Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.456 NGN / MZN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 35% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 255,580 ₦ (57,355 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (44 minutes ago)