Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.458 NGN / MZN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 34% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 307,533 ₦ (68,989 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)