Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.295 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 180,597 ₦ (Mex$ 9,871) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 156,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (40 minutes ago)