Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.070 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 178,483 ₦ (Mex$ 9,359) in Matamoros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 152,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)