Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00978 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 396,604 ₦ (﷼ 40,568,531) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)