Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00960 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 511,139 ₦ (﷼ 53,234,047) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)