Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00856 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 758,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 653,818 ₦ (﷼ 76,369,583) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)