Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00972 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 383,491 ₦ (﷼ 39,469,090) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 2 hours ago)