Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.088 NGN / LSL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 61% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,102,003 ₦ (42,241 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 685,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)