Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.915 NGN / LSL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 65% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,237,251 ₦ (49,659 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 748,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)