Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.211 NGN / LSL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 65% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,255,668 ₦ (46,145 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 761,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)