Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.156 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 29% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,620,385 ₦ (€7,865) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (35 minutes ago)