Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.343 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 35% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,861,589 ₦ (€4,482) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,380,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (43 minutes ago)