Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.393 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 37% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,934,494 ₦ (€4,505) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,410,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)