Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.285 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,405,240 ₦ (€3,847) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)