Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 436.738 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 35% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,747,846 ₦ (€4,002) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,290,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)