Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 415.265 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 34% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,805,788 ₦ (€4,349) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)