Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.601 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 999,333 ₦ (26,577 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)