Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.628 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 259,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 220,558 ₦ (16,185₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)