Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.572 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 609,231 ₦ (R$ 6,309) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (41 minutes ago)