Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.803 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 672,022 ₦ (€1,605) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 603,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)