Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.285 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 655,254 ₦ (€1,794) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 626,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)