Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.014 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,915 ₦ (₨967) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)