Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00536 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,834,652 ₦ (Bs 528,686,307) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)