Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.789 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,839,685 ₦ (Bs 135,227) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)