Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.480 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,217,201 ₦ (Bs 70,433) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (44 minutes ago)