Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00449 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 43% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,886,328 ₦ (Bs 866,282,087) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,710,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)