Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.732 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,170,736 ₦ (Bs 68,409) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)