Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.583 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 43% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,865,550 ₦ (Bs 132,999) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)