Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.458 NGN / MZN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,633,108 ₦ (366,357 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)