Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 317.000 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,471 ₦ (14 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)