Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.638 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,467,215 ₦ (€3,635) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 987,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)