Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 332.769 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,060 ₦ (€1,208) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)