Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12665 NGN / COP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 627,879 ₦ (COL$4,957,443) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)