Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10703 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 519,362 ₦ (COL$4,852,328) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)