Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 425.531 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 675,062 ₦ (€1,586) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 672,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)