Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23141 NGN / MMK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,378 ₦ (18,920 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)