Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25460 NGN / MMK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,774 ₦ (26,607 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)