Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23738 NGN / MMK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,690 ₦ (15,545 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)