Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26045 NGN / MMK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,743 ₦ (25,891 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)