Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23690 NGN / MMK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 17% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,373 ₦ (18,460 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)