Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26972 NGN / MMK
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,851 ₦ (25,401 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (36 minutes ago)