Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 968.933 NGN / BHD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,158,687 ₦ (Dinar 2,228) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)