Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.073 NGN / NIO *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 694,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 628,585 ₦ (52,064 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)