Cost of living comparison between Mamoudzou, Mayotte and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 337.198 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 32% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,680,783 ₦ (€7,950) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (37 minutes ago)