Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.598 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,685,843 ₦ (75,449 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)