Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.691 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,484,240 ₦ (69,604 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)