Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.948 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,560,210 ₦ (73,258 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (44 minutes ago)